Identification and Ownership
The owner of the website www.nagami.design is Nagami Design, S.L. (hereinafter Nagami), with registered office at C/Río Pisuerga, 36. 05004, Ávila, VAT number ES – B05252341 and e-mail email@example.com
The use of this website confers the status of user and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. If the user decides not to accept any of these conditions or expresses any kind of reservation, the user must refrain from using the website. Some aspects of this website, due to their speciality, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may substitute, complete or modify this Legal Notice, and therefore they also must be read and accepted by the user.
The user is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not constitute, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Nagami.
All the contents of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the brands and other distinctive signs, are the property of Nagami or of third parties, and the user does not acquire any rights over them by the simple use of this website.
Nagami is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the authors in any publication, in any medium, nor for the consequences of the application of the mentioned opinions to specific cases. In the same way, Nagami is not responsible for the users’ comments on the activities, subjects or events available on this website.
It is forbidden to use this website to harm the property, rights or interests of Nagami or third parties. Any other use of this website that alters, damages, or disables Nagami’s or any third party’s network, servers, equipment, products, or software is also prohibited.
Users must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of this website, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorised by Nagami or the owner of such rights;
- Reproducing or copying use the software or databases on this website for private, and publicly communicating or making available to third parties when involving its reproduction;
- Extracting or reusing all or an extensive part of the contents of this website.
The user who aims to place links in this website must meet the following conditions:
- No frames of any kind may be established, around the website or allowing it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with content not belonging to this website, in such a way that: it produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users regarding the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to exploit the reputation, brand and prestige of Nagami or its clients, or is done in any other way prohibited by law;
- No false or inaccurate statement about Nagami, the quality of its services or its suppliers, employees, or customers may be made from the page providing the link;
- The issuer may not use the brand or any other distinctive sign of Nagami within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by Nagami;
- The page on which the link is established must be compliant with the law in force and may not contain, or link to, contents which may be illicit, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs, which produce or may produce the false idea that Nagami endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the issuer. Likewise, the contents inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by Nagami and its clients, considering the contents and general theme of the website where the link is established.
The acquisition of any Nagami product or service, and the registration to activities organised by Nagami, which users carry out through this website, whether for a fee or free of charge, entails the acceptance of the general contracting conditions, which are available on the website. If the user does not accept any of the conditions established in the aforementioned document or expresses any type of reservation, he/she must restrain from making any type of acquisition or registration.
In some cases, users willing to acquire a service or product available on the Nagami website will be redirected, after selecting the option “Buy”, “Download”, “Purchase”, etc., to websites or contact addresses of third parties with whom Nagami has reached collaboration agreements or from whom Nagami has good references or is aware of their prestige. In these cases, the user will directly purchase the services or products offered on the Nagami website to the mentioned third parties. For instance, Nagami will not be responsible for the products or services purchased directly through these third party contact addresses or websites. The user will be responsible for looking at the domain of the contact address or website and the identity of the third party with whom the services or products are being purchased, and accepting the legal conditions applicable to them, without prejudice to the information that, where appropriate, Nagami provides at the time of selecting such services or products.
Nagami does not have the responsibility to monitor this website for malicious codes or any other harmful elements that could cause damage to the user or third party’s computer systems. The user is responsible for, in any case, having adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly, Nagami is not responsible for any damage caused to any computer equipment while accessing to this website, although all necessary means and security measures are being taken to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Likewise, Nagami will not be responsible for any damage caused to users by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks resulting in the interruption of the service of this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain linking technical devices that allow users to access other Internet pages (links). Nagami is not aware of the contents and services of the links and therefore cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from their lack of quality, out-of-datedness, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality nor for any statements, contents or services provided through them. If any user is aware that the links refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or immoral, they may contact Nagami indicating so.
Nagami reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the website, the links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice.
The personal data the user communicates to Nagami will be subject to all technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in accordance with the requirements of the current data protection regulations.
For any further information please consult our Cookies Policy.
This Legal Notice is governed by the Spanish law, and the Spanish Courts and Tribunals are competent to deal with any issues arising from its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly disclaims any other jurisdiction that, by application of the Law in force, may correspond to him/her. In any case, if the legislation in force allows the user to submit to a specific jurisdiction, the user will voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Avila (Spain). The user will be liable to Nagami and to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused by failure to comply with these obligations.
Right of Exclusion
In case of doubt regarding these Legal Conditions or if you have any comment about the website www.nagami.design, please send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org