In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights and with the Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way their computer is used, they can be used to recognise them.
Cookies only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which the page is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit and the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. Under no circumstances, they will obtain information on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be own cookies or third-party cookies. Own cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website’s publisher, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In addition, cookies can be Session cookies and Persistent cookies. The Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keep the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: those processed either by the website or by third parties that enable to quantify the number of users, to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. The browsing on the website is analysed in order to improve the products or services offered.
- Technical Cookies: these cookies enable the user to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalisation cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language or the browser type used to access the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by this website or by third parties, enable the most efficient management of the advertising spaces available on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use made of the website. To this end, your Internet browsing habits can be analysed to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising spaces available on the website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
What are the cookies used by this website?
This website uses its own “technical cookies”. These are session cookies enabling the correct functioning of the website and the use of the different options and services offered, with the aim of improving your browsing experience.
In addition, this website uses a type of third-party “analysis cookies”. These are a set of persistent and session cookies which, processed either by the website or by the aforementioned third parties, enable the quantification of users and the examination of their browsing, to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the website. The aim of this process is to improve the contents of the website and to provide a better service through it.
The application used for this purpose is Google Analitycs, which belongs to Google. In addition, this company may use the data obtained to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the following link for more information:
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer at any time by means of changing the configuration settings of the browser installed on their computers. You can find information on how to do this, on to the most common browsers, in the links below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, we inform you that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of services offered through the website.