Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
Identity of the data controller
The owner of the website www.nagami.design is Nagami Design, S.L. (hereinafter Nagami), with registered office at C/Río Cea 1, Nave C2. 05004, Ávila, VAT number B05252341 and e-mail email@example.com
Nagami informs users of the www.nagami.design website of its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and clients that may be collected through browsing, information requests or the purchase of services through its website.
In this regard, Nagami guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018 of December on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Principles for data processing
When treating your personal data, we will apply the following principles, in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, previously informed to you with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The minimum possible.
- Principle of storage limitation: Data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. Depending on the purpose, you will be informed of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
Data collection procedures
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse the website www.nagam.design.
You provide your data in the following cases:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or by sending us an e-mail to any of the addresses indicated on the website www.nagami.design, or simply by requesting information.
- By making a comment on any of the articles or pages associated with www.nagami.design website or on Nagami social networks.
- When contracting a service or purchasing a product.
Rights of the concerned parties
Concerned parties have the right to:
- Request access to personal data of the person concerned.
- Request the rectification or deletion of their personal data.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of their data.
- Oppose the treatment of their personal data by the company.
- The portability of their data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and non-transferable and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party and requested to Nagami. It means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who provided their data at any time, may contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and request information on what personal data is stored and how it has been obtained (right of access). They can also request the rectification of this data, oppose its processing, request to limit the use and, if applicable, request the deletion of this data from the company’s files.
The person concerned should send an email to email@example.com along with a valid proof of identity of the person, such as a photocopy of his/her ID card or equivalent, to exercise these rights and make requests in this regard, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
In case the concerned parties consider that the treatment of their personal data infringes the Regulations, they will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Purposes of personal data processing
There are different systems to collect personal information at Nagami and we process the information provided by the concerned parties for the following purpose by each collection system:
- Contact forms: We request the following personal data: Full name, Email address, Telephone, and reason for the request, in order to respond to the users’ requirements.
- Contact email: We can store the email address from which the user writes to us, as well as the personal data that may be included in the content of the same or that may arise from the contact made, to respond to the users’ requirements.
- Products sales forms: We may collect the following information: Full name, ID Number, Email, Telephone, Billing address, Shipping address, Payment method and any other relevant information regarding the sale of products selected by the user, in order to offer the best services.
- Participation in social networks: When making a comment on any of the articles or pages associated with the www.nagami.design website and Nagami’s social networks, we may collect Name, Email and any personal data that may appear in order to provide a better service to users.
There are other purposes for which we will treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by Nagami.
Data protection measures
Nagami takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and follows industry best practices to ensure that there is no improper loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your information.
Nagami informs users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third party organizations, unless such disclosure is covered by a legal obligation, or where the provision of a service or product delivery, as well as its management and billing, involves the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor.
For any other use, purpose or transfer apart from those described above, users will be required to give their consent after informing them of the conditions of the processing. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other site.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis of reference for the processing of your data is your consent but, on certain occasions, this legitimacy will be based on the maintenance and management of the commercial relationship, the existence of a legal obligation, as well as, the legitimate interest of the entity.
- The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
Data retention period
The data provided will be kept until you express your willingness to delete them for any or all of the purposes described. In any case, they will be kept for as long as a business relationship is maintained and for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Recipients to whom Nagami will disclose personal data
Nagami informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation, or when the provision of a service or products delivery, as well as their management and invoicing, imply the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the event that your personal data is to be transferred to a third party other than those described above, your express consent will always be requested beforehand, and you may accept or reject such a transfer.
By accessing and browsing www.nagami.design we may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services.
These sites use the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to Nagami, and you release Nagami from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription forms.
If you have provided us with data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Regulations on Data Protection under the conditions established in that provision.
Consent and acceptance
Users who wish to access, rectify or cancel their data can contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization or consent, proving their identity by providing their ID card or equivalent document.
All of this must be done within the limits established for data legally required to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Nagami reserves the right to modify this privacy and personal data protection policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Nagami will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.